Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Susie J. Horgan

As Einstein imagined how a beam of light would appear if he could travel alongside it...I too imagine these rays every time Mitchell takes me through his latest dream...which hopefully then transcends onto my images. I have been making pictures of how this literary solar sphere fractally reaches and connects sun-soaked Miami with the outside world and beyond.

It is a magical cauldron mixed with...education...friendships...truth seeking...art...literature...expression...muse...knowledge...and humanity.

I thank all of those who have ever allowed me take their picture...
because you are that very moment which keeps the Books & Books organism moving.

Thank you, Mitchell, because from you comes the electro magnectic charge which ignites us all.

Here's to you my friend,
xSusie J. Horgan

No comments: