Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Joe Feinberg

I don't remember how many years I've been a fan of Books & Books, but in the last 7 years there have been some memorable times for me at this wondrous book shop.
In the year 2000, I enjoyed introducing my dear friend, Robert Lacey & his marvelous book, the highly researched, "The Year 1000," about life in England one thousand years before. A large attentive crowd enjoyed this best selling author.
In 2005, I was pleased to suggest to a sweet friend, Nancy Grace, that she should come to Books & Books on tour with her book, "Objection." She captivated a large crowd with her down to earth style & her smart book on the justice system.
In 2006, I had the pleasure introducing my dear friend, travel writer, Herb Hiller
discussing, "Highway A1A Florida at the Edge." His fascinating journey through Florida & remembrance of personal experiences charmed a large crowd.
Attending numerous book events at Books & Books is an always exciting moment, enhancing my enjoyment of people & books.
No one does it better than Mitch & Cristina at Books & Books!

-Joe Feinberg

No comments: